sshfs ROX-filer Application
This is a rox-filer Application Directory
Its purpose is to deal with sshfs for mounting and unmounting them.
sshfs is a fuse system to mount filesystems over ssh
This application depends only on fuse and sshfs.
You can find the announce in french on my blog.
You have to create some directories wich name will handle every needed informations
for the mount. In rox-filer when you do a right click on thoses directories you have
a menu entry that will allow you to mount and unmount the filesystem.
The directory name is of the form :
|Directory name||SSH User||SSH Server||Server Port||Remote Directory|
note that you cannot specify a port without a path.
|Picture of the context menu|
|Integrated ssh-askpass window|
|Confirmation dialog box before unmounting|
- Extract to your application directory (eg: ~/Apps)
- Create a link in your SendTo directory (eg: ~/.choice/SendTo) for directories and mounts:
ln -s ~/Apps/sshfs ~/.choice/SendTo/.inode_directory/
ln -s ~/Apps/sshfs ~/.choice/SendTo/.inode_mount-point/
or via the Customize menu entry.
This will associate the sshfs menu to directories in rox-filer
The script search for 2 configuration files
There is 3 parameters in section [General] :
- app_sshfs.cfg in the install directory
- app_sshfs.cfg in your home diretory
- root is the directory in wich mounting points will be
default is /media/ssh
- separator is the character used to replace / in remote paths
default is _
- askB4Unmount says if the fs unmount has to be confirmed
default is yes