A first write of validation plan for release 0.2 has been done.
You can find it as gnumeric or html file on the new dedicated page. It's far from a complete validation plan. Feel free to send me more tests to add to it.
I've also prepare some music files with differents encoding and tags for testing purposes. All thoses music files are from Jamendo free music website.
29 / 05 / 2006
A mailing list has just been created for wabaroK users.
You can use it for support, features request, bug reports and so on.
Announces will also be send to this list.
- to subsrcibe send a mail to email@example.com with subscribe as subject
- to unsubscribe, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with unsubscribe as subject
Find more details on the wabaroK documentation page.
For announces, you can also follow the RSS feed .
13 / 05 / 2006
A new beta version has just been released.
Please, note that this is a BETA version that may be far from beeing stable.
To download it, go to the right page
Here's a full changelog since 0.1.3
- 20060513 v0.2b3 :
- can re-encode on the fly mp3 for low bandwidth (using lame, bitrate is configurable)
- links to add a whole album to amaroK Playlist
- fix regression between wabaconf and amarokdcop (dbengine is now int)
- 20060425 v0.2b2 :
- new link to add a song to amaroK Playlist in album page
- fix lot of url problems with ' + " (base64 encoding)
- fix some regressions of 0.2b1 (authorized path,...)
- Use unified logging module for every traces (from DEBUG 0 to CRITICAL 4)
- Mutli-thread the requests (easy to do, hard to find how !)
- Change configuration file for a text one. Now can update it by hand
- fix GUI for configuration using kdialog
- 20060220 v0.2b1 :
- fix use of a MySQL database (hum, string parameter instead of int :( )
- fix show picture even if a ' is in album/artist name
- show amazon covers from ~/[kdeprefix]/share/apps/amarok/albumcovers/large/ (md5)
- fix show tracks from album even if there is no track number